By enrolling in the Web Art Academy course you agree to comply with our Sales and Refunds Policy.
1. Products Sales
1.1 The Web Art Academy offers digital intangible products, including video lessons on ‘How to Paint in Oil and Draw’ topics and e-books on fine art.
1.2 The digital products are packed into the Web Art Academy online course. Access to the course products is provided in form of the Web Art Academy membership.
1.3 The course membership subscription is available on a monthly basis or can be purchased for one-time payment.
1.4 Purchasing the membership subscription on a monthly basis:
– The cost of the course is divided into 3 installments.
– The first payment is taken at the time of user signs up to the course. User receives first month video lessons and bonuses.
– Following installments are charged automatically each month during next 2 months. Upon payment user’s account is upgraded to the sequential month content; new video lessons and bonuses are delivered to a user.
– After the 3rd month user’s membership becomes free of charge. No more payments will be due. User will continue having full access to all video lessons and bonus books for a lifetime of the products.
– A user cannot have a payment holiday after starting the monthly membership subscription. Fee installments will be charged until the complete course cost is fully paid.
1.5 Purchasing the membership subscription for a one-time payment:
– The price of the course includes the complete package of video lessons and bonuses; it is discounted comparing to the cost of the course provided on a monthly basis.
– One-time payment is required for user to receive an access to the course.
– All video lessons and bonus books contained in the course are delivered after a payment.
– User’s membership becomes free of charge thereafter. User will continue having full access to all video lessons and bonus books for a lifetime of the products.
2. Products Delivery
2.1 The Web Art Academy video lessons and bonuses are digital intangible products and as such delivered in digital format only. There are no DVDs, physical books or other tangible products deliverables.
2.2 All Web Art Academy products are available 24/7/365 days a year excluding short periods of necessary technical maintenance and product upgrades.
2.3 The Academy video lessons are streamed online and can be watched online only.
2.4 Downloading of the Web Art Academy video lessons to ones computer or other device is strictly prohibited. This policy protects our copyrighted products distribution. Any violation of this policy will be prosecuted in accordance with international laws.
2.5 The Web Art Academy bonus books are available in PDF and/or HTML format and can be read online or downloaded to ones computer or other device.
2.6 The products delivery in a case of the monthly membership subscription:
– The first month products are deemed delivered upon a user signs up to the Web Art Academy course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all first-month video lessons and bonuses.
– Next months products are deemed delivered upon user’s account is being upgraded to the following months. The upgrade is happening automatically on a monthly basis.
2.7 The products delivery in a case of the one-time membership payment:
– All Web Art Academy course products are deemed to be delivered upon a user signs up to the course and receives an access to the membership dashboard, which contains links to all video lessons and bonuses featured in the course.
2.8 The delivery of products is deemed complete regardless whether a user consumed the products he or she has access to. The term “consumption” here means watching any of video lessons or reading any of bonus books.
2.9 A user will have an access to purchased products for a lifetime of these products.
3. Membership Cancellations and Refunds
3.1 If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, send us an email with a cancellation request within 120 days from the purchase date. We will review your case. Your cancellation request is for our evaluation only, it dos not imply an immediate refund. All refund decisions are made on an individual basis.
3.2 The Web Art Academy offers a free demo account that you can subscribe to before purchasing the Academy course. The free video lessons are good taster of what to expect from the course. Please use this opportunity to decide whether you want to spend money with us.
3.3 If you subscribed to the monthly membership and changed your mind, you can cancel your Web Art Academy upgrades at any time. You can request to cancel your subscription by contacting the Web Art Academy customer support team.
3.4 In a case of monthly membership cancellation, your future fee payments will be cancelled, no more payments will be due, and no more upgrades will happen to your account, i.e. no new products will be added to your dashboard in the future.
3.5 After the cancellation you will continue having a lifetime access to all products you have paid for. The term “lifetime” refers to the lifespan of the product.
3.6 A cancellation of the membership does not provide an automatic refund for previously purchased products.
3.7 We do not issue refunds for products that have been already delivered. Please refer to the Product Delivery section of our Sales and Refund Policy for clarification of the “delivery” terms.
3.8 You can receive a full refund for products you have paid for but that have been not delivered. Please contact our Customer Support team in such case.
4. Re-enrolling in the Web Art Academy course
4.1 You can re-enroll in the Web Art Academy course in the future after the membership cancellation. If you want to re-subscribe, please contact the Web Art Academy customer support team, we will be happy to help.
4.2 Please note, by a time you decide to re-enroll, the course price might be higher than fees you had paid previously.