As works by guerilla artist Banksy fetch tens of thousands under the hammer at a Shoreditch gallery, we look at some of his famous daubings and ask: is it art?
Cash machine abducting young girl – Exmouth Market, London. May 2007.
3 Comments »
Leave a comment
Subscribe to Web Art Academy Newsletter
Connect to Web Art Academy
Web Art Academy Tutors
Web Art Academy Latest News
- How to Oil Paint and Draw Fine Art Video Course
- Oil painting lessons and techniques:
- Oil painting lessons and techniques: Materials
- Oil painting lessons and techniques: PALETTES
- The Most Expensive Pieces of Art
Check These Fine Art Resources:
Automate Your Twitter & Facebook with Fine Art RSS Feeds: