Web Art Academy Article Competition
Art Article Competition
Write an Article about Art and Win the Web Art Academy Course!
How it works:
Every month, we award the full Web Art Academy membership to one Art Article Competition Winner.
Winners are voted for by visitors and readers, who give their Facebook likes, re-Tweet, Google +1, re-Pins, and post comments on the participating articles in this Competition. Those participants who collect the most number of votes (i.e. likes, tweets, pins, and comments) get the prize.
At the end of each month, we announce the winner on this website and also send an email broadcast to all our subscribers.
What to write about:
Write illustrated articles about traditional fine art – the art of the Old Masters, reviews on traditional fine art museums, classical painting and drawing techniques, history of art, interesting facts about fine artists, and alike.
How to Win:
1. Read the Competition Rules and submit your illustrated article below on this page.
2. Your article will be reviewed by the Web Art Academy Team and published online. You will get a notification email when it goes live.
3. Invite your friends to vote for you by liking, tweeting, G+1 and pinning your page. They can also comment on your page. Every social interaction counts as one vote. An author of the article with the most social engagement wins.
Important! Read these Article Submission Rules:
- Submit an article that is relevant to the Web Art Academy Vision, Purpose and Mission.
- It must be 100% unique. Do not infringe upon anyone else’s copyrights.
- We only accept high quality manually written articles. No spinning!
- Articles must be written in good English, spell-checked and proofread. If you need an assistance with editing the article, get it from professional editors, for example here: www.upwork.com
- Every article must feature at least one picture.
- An article must have more than 500 words.
- Your article will be moderated by the Web Art Academy Team. Inadequate entries might be discarded without critique or explanation.
- You will be notified if and when your article goes live.